Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
Bike Bandit is much more expensive than Part Shark who has all the best prices on OEM parts.
Kawasaki parts # 34028-1061 and 34028-1062 for example are $39.30 at Part Shark, instead of $55.82 from the Bandit.

·
Registered
624 Posts
I stand corrected!
How did you get to 1170?

·
Registered
8,000 Posts
It's a Wiseco K1173 piston kit. 2.5mm oversize, 9.5:1 (as original) in bored stock sleeves. Stock displacement was 1089 cc, up 81 to 1170 cc. We're slapping a black Mac 4 into 1 exhaust on it, and a gauged adjustable fuel pressure regulator. :thumb:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also can not understand that from where I can get OEM parts and which is the best one that is why I am searching on the Internet and I found the above post so thought to join this community. It is really nice to be on this community and I got very nice solution from the posts of above members.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The local Kawasaki dealer is going to be competitive on pricing as long as they're not a mega-store. I've never had my dealer more than a buck or two off the "discount" prices at these online parts houses, the dealer doesn't charge shipping, and the turnaround time is about the same as from UPS/Fedex. Plus I get to talk motorcycling with him and get tons of free advice.

But if you're going to go the way of the Internet, BikeBandit will give you 10% discount if you have an AMA membership. I've used them before. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts