Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best of New England and Eastern New York

Here are the very best Roads, Scenic Views, Destinations, Restaurants, and Accomodations in New England and Eastern New York as selected by New England Riders: http://www.newenglandriders.org/BestOfNewEngland/BestOfNewEngland.htm

Everything is free and is our way of giving back to the Motorcycle Community. All Best Roads are given as Google Maps, GPS GPX, and Streets & Trips.

I have begun adding videos and photos.

This is a great resource that is the result of years of work.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks, I'm planning a trip from Atlanta to Maine soon and plan on heading up that way. Coming back through Vermont and western NY.

·
Registered
89 Posts
epconde,
Thanks very much for posting this. I have done many of the NY and Vermont routes as a good deal of them are an easy day-ride for me, but just glancing through for five minutes provided me with several must-do rides for the summer, and I can't wait to look them over more thoroughly. Well done!

Mike

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike. There are many gems there!

epconde,
Thanks very much for posting this. I have done many of the NY and Vermont routes as a good deal of them are an easy day-ride for me, but just glancing through for five minutes provided me with several must-do rides for the summer, and I can't wait to look them over more thoroughly. Well done!

Mike

·
Registered
379 Posts
Thanks, I'm planning a trip from Atlanta to Maine soon and plan on heading up that way. Coming back through Vermont and western NY.
If you get a chance, go through the Green Mtns and Adirondacks in NY, Awesome roads and scenery, just took a moto trip through eastern ny/ vermont/ Mass. last summer. Best road's i've yet been on in the northeast :thumb:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thanks for the links. There are a bunch of great rides listed. I've done some of them (rte 100 through VT is a fav) and I see many more to try. 'Hope to see you out there this year.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 10 of 10 Posts