Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought a $10 stretch 15x15 inch cargo net for motorcycles recently for $10 and keep it stored under my seat when I'm not using it so it is always available in a bind. It's become invaluable for carrying pizzas, beer, groceries, gym bag, laptop case, etc.. I have saddle bags too but occasionally I find I need more capacity or need to carry something that will not fit in the Givi cases.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Bought a $10 stretch 15x15 inch cargo net for motorcycles recently for $10 and keep it stored under my seat when I'm not using it so it is always available in a bind. It's become invaluable for carrying pizzas, beer, groceries, gym bag, laptop case, etc.. I have saddle bags too but occasionally I find I need more capacity or need to carry something that will not fit in the Givi cases.
Cool.....where'd you pick that up?

·
Registered
293 Posts
I agree that the cargo net is nice, but you should also check out ROK STRAPS.

So much better (IMO) than a cargo net (for larger items) and it won't poke your eye out, having you trying to find what to "hook it on" or worrying about scratching up your plastics!!

They are AMAZING!!!!!!!!! The ones I posted are $20, but you can get "
" for $10!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts