Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, my name is Laurens and really don't bother to introduce myself. I'm from a small town called Moerzeke in Belgium (Yep, the little country in Western Europe, famous for it's beer, waffles, chocolate, French fries and stupid politicians,...) We speak flemish so excuse me if my writing goes horribly wrong :D I also have a wonderfull wife and 2 awesom children, I work as a law enforcement officer. That's the quick bio :)

I am still a young driver, 28, and only had my license since one year. My first bike was an er6n and loved it but it missed some "versatile" to it :) Since a few months I started looking to purchase a versys but for some reason they don't sell that well in Belgium. And must admit that I have never even seen one on the roads here... So I started looking for one on the second hand market and found only 3. I finally purchased one last week. A 2009 grey versys abs, with 17.000 km on the meter. The previous owner didn't have the owners manual anymore but I did a test drive and decided to take it home right away. The only problem I have, is that the previous owner plastidipd the whole bike :mad:
So that's the first thing I'm doiing when i come back from my holiday in Spain, ow yeah --> living the good life :thumb:
Well, that was my introduction. I'll keep you posted when the bike goes tru some changes.

Bye all!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,054 Posts
:welcome: I met a lady that was from Belgium back in the 80's. She has always treated me like a son. A wonderful woman she speaks flemish. I had her teach me how to say "Kiss My Ass Big Cow" in flemish and would say that to her daughter all the time....:D

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
Welcome from Canada. 17,000 km is low mileage on a Versys. Not much goes wrong with these bikes if you keep up with regular maintenance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts