Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a deal on a BMW 1300 GS 05 model and looks like I am trading Tuesday. I want the Bigger cubes and other features. Everyone here has been great and I have no regrets with the Versys and I may return to it in the future. Every year or two I move on to something else.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Know what you mean by bigger cubes so that why i got the Ninja 1000 but also was blessed enough to be able to keep the Versys. All the best with your new ride.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Enjoy the Beemer. Don't you wish you could keep both?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have my R1..The Versys is almost to fast on the country roads around here. I am always going 80mph down country roads(paved). I am getting to old for that.. I need a bike to cruise on the road with some of my buddys. This should be the ticket. It is so smooth..

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Wow! Where can you buy a 1300GS? I keep thinking I will replace my Concours 1400 with an adventure touring bike. It would be an easy decision if Kawasaki made an adventure touring bike, but alas, there is not one on the horizon. The Super Tenere fits me well. The multistrada would be a blast but I would hate to need service while on a trip. I don't want to plan my adventures around big cities.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts