Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha.... you saw "BEAR" mountain and just had to look :)
Thanks

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
:eek:

You got me. I was just wondering what my mountain looked like...

By the way, I rated your photo a "9". I would've given it a "10" if I was the guy on the bike...

:D

·
Registered
287 Posts
When were you up that way? I was up there over the Memorial Day weekend and often ride up there, then over the Storm King past West Point and take 301 over to Carmel and beyond. Maybe we can meet up one day...:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
was up there this past weekend (May 31st). Sure we can meet up and you can write me a prescription for some Psycho-Pharmaceuticals (do you take Blue Cross / Blue Shield?) LOL

Kidding on the prescription stuff but yeah... too many HD folks up there. Versys is still rare in those parts :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
yeah... too many HD folks up there. Versys is still rare in those parts :)
Versys is rare all over. Just put in for NY custom plates and they had VERSYS available, so guess what I ordered!:D

As to the HD's, yes, there are a ton, but also a lot of sportbikes and others. I usually only stop up there for a half hour or so to stretch my legs and then head out from there. Wish I could make it this weekend, but family business prevents that. I do have the next weekend free so far, if you are interested...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts