Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen several pictures coming out of Malaysia that picture of a bike with a front beak like a BMW has. Any ideas on where to get one?

·
Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
I did a search found nothing for X300 Versys,
versys 300 beak = nope
versys 300 bird mouth = nope

STORM band on ebay do beaks for the 650... maybe they have not listed it yet and what you saw is a mok up

·
Premium Member
7,878 Posts
The 300 is not so popular down here in Malaysia and finding the beak for 300 is not going to be easy. will look around and keep you guys informed if any is available here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey mate, i saw this bike, this you bought from a guy tht stays pasir ris ? I did came down to buy tht bike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
There was a group buy for the beak on the Facebook page. Mine came in, but I'm waiting for instalation instructions.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I decided to wait for a Chinese beak. They are releasing accessories for the Versys-X 300 now on EBay. So far the prices have been very low (running about 50% of OEM) and the quality high (from folks who have bought them) on crash bars, hand guards, centerstands, mirrors, etc. I think a plastic beak will be in the $35 range. They are also working on fender extenders and other stuff. They are having trouble keeping the Chinese stuff in stock.

Crash bars ($215 OEM vs $110 China)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Kawasaki-Versys-X300-Front-Bumper-Engine-Guard-Crash-Bar-Protector-Pair-NBTS/183381641582?epid=21021488947&hash=item2ab265c96e:g:49kAAOSw8hxbTBOH

·
Registered
39 Posts
That guy from Syndicate Motor in Indonesia quoted me USD 27 for the beak, excl shipping.

USD 122 would definitely overpriced. However he is doing a great crash bar set which also protects the exhaust headers for USD 175 excl shipping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts