Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed Barkbusters I got from a friend of mine. They came with the barends needed for easy installation. Now, I'd like to try some bar end mirrors(in the $30 off Ebay) to see if I'd like them and I was wondering if anybody knows if they would fit around those bar ends I just put on. Or what is the easiest solution? You can see the bar ends here...

I was wondering if these would fit:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Round-Adjustable-Bar-End-Rear-View-Side-Mirrors-Fit-All-Motorcycle-464-/180854848099?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1bc9fa63&vxp=mtr

These seem nice(and also seem like they would fit fine):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-Aprilia-BSA-BMW-CNC-Universal-Bar-End-Mirrors-/300686860148?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4602555f74&vxp=mtr

Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Just checked my BarkBusters with the same end cap as yours and my vernier gauge said its 31mm in Diameter (Doh), so it may be possible to fit the 2nd set ..just, but it would be touch and go.

If you order post a pic as they look very nice for the price.

·
Super Moderator
18,828 Posts
FWIW - I consider my "barkbusters" (actually Zetas...) to be insurance/ protection against tip-overs. Having a bar-end mirror which more than likely will break off in a tip-over.... :goodluck:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just checked my BarkBusters with the same end cap as yours and my vernier gauge said its 31mm in Diameter (Doh), so it may be possible to fit the 2nd set ..just, but it would be touch and go.

If you order post a pic as they look very nice for the price.
Will do. :)

my attempt:
(mirrors from Cycle Gear)
So you kept the barkbusters bar ends and then mounted them after the guard? Interesting. Even though there's a picture, I can't picture it. lol

FWIW - I consider my "barkbusters" (actually Zetas...) to be insurance/ protection against tip-overs. Having a bar-end mirror which more than likely will break off in a tip-over.... :goodluck:
I thought about that too. That's why they'd need to be $20 mirrors.

·
Registered
52 Posts
yes...

So you kept the barkbusters bar ends and then mounted them after the guard? Interesting. Even though there's a picture, I can't picture it. lol
Yes.... needed to go to Fastenal for socket head cap screws....
to go through all the stuff (and thread into the handle bar ends)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts