Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of cheapo bar end mirrors for $15 online and was very surprized that they were crystal clear with no blurring at any speed. The downside was that the vibes were real bad on the bars and grips without the weights. I then installed the bar weights and installed the mirrors on the end of the weights with some spacers and all was good except for the fact that the mirrors were now too wide and I had to phisically move my head down and over to use them. Needless to say,I'm glad I didn't spring for the high dollar mirrors and will be ordering a set of Tuono,aprilia,KTM or Z1000 mirrors instead and put these on my bicycle.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just put these on my 08. $60 AUD on ebay. No vibration at all, zero!! They are basically unadjustable. Put them on, position them where you want them then tighten them up and thats it. They include more area behind you than the standard ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just put these on my 08. $60 AUD on ebay. No vibration at all, zero!! They are basically unadjustable. Put them on, position them where you want them then tighten them up and thats it. They include more area behind you than the standard ones.
Those look much better than the stockers. Might have to upgrade.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts