Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about banjo.s thinking of buying one as to learn on.
Tried the guitar but didny get anywhere and though try Banjo.

Want to know what to get 4 string 5 string or 6, would like to play old jaz and modern blues if i can any suggestions

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
If i hear dueling banjo's playing in very isolated country areas its time to get the heck out of there.:D

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
First spam....and now this. What's happening to this forum?

Hahahaha!!! Oh my GOD that's funny!!!

Poor guy, he's been a member here for awhile. Probably read a few of the "LOVE" threads we had going, like the gun thread, and the "V" thread, so he's been tainted...

Just kidding Stephen!! My dad has played a banjo (or banjer, as we call it in WV) for years. It's definitely not easy. A man needs to be very coordinated with his fingers.

Good luck to you!

:thumb:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Well, there is an old saying, "You know what you get when you throw a banjo in the river?".........nothing but it's a start.

Good luck and you have to get the bluegrass stare to get it right.

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
What's the difference between a banjo and a harley?

You can turn a harley off

What's the difference between a banjo and a trampoline?

you take your shoes off to jump on a trampoline

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
What's the difference between a skunk run over on the road and a banjo player run over on the road?
You see skid marks in front of the skunk.
How many banjo players does it take to eat a opossum? Two, one to eat it & one to watch for cars
What is the definition of perfect pitch? Throwing a banjo into a toilet without hitting the seat

·
Registered
318 Posts
Too funny, unless you're a banjo picker.
I'm a banjo picker, and I think they're funny. :topsecret:
Wife has a sweatshirt she pulls out on occasion that says "Paddle faster, I hear banjo music"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts