Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some business in Red Deer on Monday so I figured I would load the Versys and camp over night and travel west of Rocky and ride south through the park. Was a great trip. Now that school started again the traffic wasn't to bad! :clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
What bags are those?

What bags are those: paniers, top bag and the bag rolled up and tied down? I am hoping to minimalist camp for a couple of days with paniers and a rolled up bag for tent, sleeping pad, and sleeping bag. Can that work?

David

·
Registered
202 Posts
Looks good, I need to get some good camping gear that will fit on my bike. Anyone have a good list of what stuff fits? I'm adding some trax aluminum bags once I get finished dealing with lorzepam so I can fit a pretty decent bag on top of them but I haven't owned a tent or anything since I was 12.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm using Nelson Riggs Side Bags, a JC Whitney Large Trunk on a SW Motech Rear rack and have a 55 litre Dry Bag with my Sleeping Bag and Tent inside and also tied a floding chair ontop! All fits snug. I was packing My laptop in the trunk so next time that room will be spoken fore camping/biking stuff!!!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts