Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Speaking of LW..... Mick, I think I know something that may be of help......:stickpoke::D

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
"Banned"

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Mate you are a tough guy behind a keyboard but you certainly give us a laugh for being a grown up child.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Man what a Sad little life Britmick must have if the only thing he has to do is spend time on this forum.... where he's not even welcome. I almost pity him. Not enough to not ban him again. But still kinda feel sorry for the little guy.

Did a BAN and DELETE this time. So his posts are gone from his latest user ID. I suppose if he keeps it up I could delete all his original posts. Did he ever contribute anything of value?

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
Man what a Sad little life Britmick must have if the only thing he has to do is spend time on this forum.... where he's not even welcome. I almost pity him. Not enough to not ban him again. But still kinda feel sorry for the little guy.

Did a BAN and DELETE this time. So his posts are gone from his latest user ID. I suppose if he keeps it up I could delete all his original posts. Did he ever contribute anything of value?

He was fine at first. But the last few months he seemed to go to a darker place.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
He was fine at first. But the last few months he seemed to go to a darker place.
Agree. When he went after Invader, that was the last straw for me. Invader is one of the most level-headed, competent, and helpful people here.

This seemed to be B's favorite icon: :stickpoke:

·
Super Moderator
19,176 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Most of his posts were pretty benign from what I recall, at least until recently. Don't see the harm in leaving the old ones.

·
Premium Member
16,156 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts