Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been eyeing a Baldwin Seat for my 2012 V I like the look of it and as everyone knows that stock seat is a pain! I do have a couple questions though.

*Has anyone done their Core Exchange deal?

*How do you like your Baldwin? From reading old threads it looks like most everyone is happy with them. I'm 6'0" 215# with a 32" inseam. Have Motowerks Peg lowering kit.

*Gel pad worth the money?

·
Super Moderator
16,056 Posts
I had a Tall Baldwin w/Gel Pad and done in Leather. Core Exchange but i also bought a stock seat for cheap on ebay. I also had a Russell Day-Long great seat also .Liked it more than the Baldwin if doing lots of long rides. BTW there a Russell Day-Long in the For Sale Section of the forum.:goodluck:

·
Registered
643 Posts
The Baldwin seat is well made. Dealing with Baldwin is no problem. No drama, no delays, very professional. I sent my seat and got the new one back as scheduled. 6'3", 200 lbs. 34" inseam. The seat definitely cures the sliding into the tank problem. I got a tall gel vinyl. The seat is comfortable. I have not sat on any other Versys seat except the stock, which was really bad for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts