Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my 2008 650 and the new owner got a custom seat and a Corbin, I also have a perfect all black Baldwin that was never used.
It's in perfect condition. Pictures available.
$250 plus shipping.
Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
18 650 versys
8 Posts
I just sold my 2008 650 and the new owner got a custom seat and a Corbin, I also have a perfect all black Baldwin that was never used.
It's in perfect condition. Pictures available.
$250 plus shipping.
Thanks,
Dan
So you have a Corbin , or another type , please send or post some pics , thanks

·
Premium Member
16,283 Posts
Baldwin makes a great seat had a Baldwin Tall Leather Seat on my 09 V-650

008 by weljo2001, on Flickr

006 by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Kiwi,
I have someone local who is interested, he is going to come out and try it on his bike one dry day. Meanwhile I will get a box with measurements & weight and get the shipping cost.
I shipped a set of Beetle Bags to Australia years ago and it was stupid expensive but they were bigger and heavier.
I'll let you know.
Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
08 Versys 650 STOCK! I need Farkles
5 Posts
Just want the public to know what a stand up guy oldkawboy is. I bought this seat he had listed and he was fair with me on pricing, straight forward with the shipping and never did I feel 'nervous' through the process. He told me he would reach out when he got back from a business trip and that's what he did. I hate chasing sellers. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and you shouldn't either. Thank you sir!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just want the public to know what a stand up guy oldkawboy is. I bought this seat he had listed and he was fair with me on pricing, straight forward with the shipping and never did I feel 'nervous' through the process. He told me he would reach out when he got back from a business trip and that's what he did. I hate chasing sellers. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and you shouldn't either. Thank you sir!
You're more than welcome Chris, I appreciate the nice words.
Enjoy the seat and ride safe,
Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts