Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend I hadn't seen or heard from in quite sometime found himself locked up. He had his sweet side piece give me a ring and ask for bail money. Seeing as how I didn't participate in, or contribute to whatever unlawful activity that lead to his incarceration, I graciously declined her request.

My question to the forum is: How do you decide to bail someone out?

·
Premium Member
16,107 Posts
Depends...If he is the kind of guy i knew i could count on if i was in a jam and he would help me out then yes..But i only know a very few friends like that. Now if his GF was attractive :loveeyes: and willing :yeahsmile: an agreement could be made :hia:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends...If he is the kind of guy i knew i could count on if i was in a jam and he would help me out then yes..But i only know a very few friends like that. Now if his GF was attractive :loveeyes: and willing :yeahsmile: an agreement could be made :hia:
The thought did cross my mind. She's real easy on the eyes, but BSC upstairs. :nono:

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
That's why there's an OFF on the light switch...:D

Bat Sh!t Crazy. Light switch won't fix that. Could make it fun though....

Personally I would bail out my GOOD friends, as long as it was not certain things. No hard drugs or other things that I strongly disagree with. Otherwise they can call a bail bondsman.

·
Super Moderator
1,484 Posts
A friend I hadn't seen or heard from in quite sometime found himself locked up. He had his sweet side piece give me a ring and ask for bail money. Seeing as how I didn't participate in, or contribute to whatever unlawful activity that lead to his incarceration, I graciously declined her request.

My question to the forum is: How do you decide to bail someone out?
So I take it he has no wife?
an ex-wife would not not bail him out, or the wife is not to know about the 'sweet side piece' who will also not bail him out because she sounds like a gold digger by asking you for the loot.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I take it he has no wife?
an ex-wife would not not bail him out, or the wife is not to know about the 'sweet side piece' who will also not bail him out because she sounds like a gold digger by asking you for the loot.
Let's just say the young lady makes her living by swinging on a pole. And you are quite astute, his main woman definitely doesn't know of her. It's because of the side piece he finds himself in the pokey.

Good piece of advice to all the guys in the world: If her name is Candy, Crystal, or Cherry just walk away. No good will come of it. :badidea:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts