Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered: http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/922/788/

Anyone have one?

Got this bag so i can have some luggage right now, as I don't have a Versys yet, and am looking to get one soon. It says this bag can fit both my '04 Ninja EX250 as well as the Versys, so it's a good option no matter what way i looked at it XD

I'll post a small review once I get it, hopefully friday or monday :D

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,142 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh, those two other bags are nice too. if this one doesn't work out well... then i might go for one of those.

Also seems the bag will be here tomorrow, so excited :D also my new Bell Vortex helmet arrives too :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well seems the delivery was delayed... but here is the funny part.

After waiting all day and checking on the FedEx tracker a few times, it finally says the delivery date is set for tomorrow now. Well I decided to check back with it a little later, just because, and now it says estimated delivery date is... yesterday... now I'm a bit more angry that it was delayed by negative one days XD

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
I have the exact same bag, but it's from "Gears". Retails for about $100 in Canada. I used it on one 5 day trip and I liked it a lot. Used the rain cover and rode on dirt and gravel in the rain. The bag got dirty but cleaned up ok and my stuff stayed dry. Good fit on the V too, acts as a bit of a back rest when you load it up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so i got my bag a few days ago... but sadly the next day i found out, after an hour or so of excruciating pain, i have a kidney stone... so i've been unable to ride these past few days...

But i have gotten to use the bag a bit... testing out what i can store in and and such and so far I love it.

It attaches to my bike with ease, and it came with some nice buckle straps to attach things to the top of the bag, so i can hook my backpack on for when i have my nice hour commute to school!

Hoping soon i can get to test it more, but so far i'm pleased with it. Haven't found a downside to the bag, so i do recommend it if you need some extra storage for your bike, it is removable easily if you need and has a nice handle to carry it with you too!

Pictures to come.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts