Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sideracks - ordered this from twisted throttle. I checked where it was this week and got an email saying it's backordered 4-5 weeks.

Are these available anywhere else? It's supposed to be the new one that fits closer to the body.

Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
SW-MOTECH Quick-Lock EVO Sideracks - ordered this from twisted throttle. I checked where it was this week and got an email saying it's backordered 4-5 weeks.

Are these available anywhere else? It's supposed to be the new one that fits closer to the body.

Thanks,
Sean
Consider yourself lucky! When I ordered my SW-Motech Alu-rack for topcase in May, I had to wait 10 weeks. They order bulk and ship sea freight (slow boat) in cargo containers.

They are the only distributor for SW-Motech in the USA (if I am not mistaken).

I found the quality of SW-Motech top notch and am glad I waited. Just stunk having the Givi Topcase sitting in my garage for 10 weeks waiting for something to mount it to.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yup, I ordered a pair of HB Crash Bars about a month ago.....I'm told they'll arrive at the warehouse this week.....Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I thought you might be able to buy direct from sw motech so I decided to give it a shot. Once you enter your address during the check out process the site says that Twisted Throttle is the official distributor and you need to go through them. So I'd say TT is the only place to get sw motech gear in the US.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts