1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Very nice Mountainrider, you've got some nice webpages. I've followed your riding videos since wayyy back.

Even though it's not a Versys I liked ZRX Good Times. Those are awesome bikes. I rode with a guy who had one once and when we started he said "Feel free to pass me at any time". That didn't happen....I could hang with him in the curves (I love spirited riding too) but as we straightened up I could smell the fuel as those carbs dumped it and that bike would leave my wound-out V like she was standing still. Sorta humbling but I still love the V. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A lot of my friends ride ZRXs ,and I used to. The best thing about them is that sweet engine. I love riding and I guess I love talking about riding just as much. It is just a way of life with me. The wrecks have changed me some but I still like to ride at a spirited pace. Not balls to the wall but a good pace. I am so thankful to be able to ride and enjoy what I like doing. Betty has quit going with me and I miss her so much. I guess the big wreck I had did it in for her. Life is good in the north Ga. mountains. :thumb:

·
Registered
168 Posts
William, great pictures. What a great place to live. And if you love to ride what a huge bonus. Was in that area three different times this year and
looking forward to going again next spring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts