Kawasaki Versys Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, didn't know where to post this - I guess it is, to a degree, a farkle. Anyway...

Nebo Ultra Socket Tool This is a socket tool with 10 SAE (what's SAE Mummy?) and 9 Metric sockets and 12 screwdriver bits e.g. Phillips, Slotted, Hex, Torx and a magnetic bit holder. It comes in a black Cordura-like pouch.

Made in Taiwan, it is super solid and seems very well made - also heavy, which I guess is good and bad. Good in that it feels rugged, bad in that its heavy. The head ratchets and angles for best reach/purchase. Well worth the $20. I dumped the SAE and put in some Hex sockets I like to carry.

I bought at helmetheadcyclegear.com as they are about the cheapest and their service is very good - reasonable shipping too.

I love well designed and well made farkles.

Les Hall, Dallas

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never carried it there but I bet it would - my bike's at the dealers right now.

Funny - went to check out something on my bike yesterday and opened the garage door and looked in horror at the empty space where my bike normally sits. And I'm sure my brain was doing one of those Homer Simpson things where there's monkeys sitting around up there and then I remembered it was at the dealer and sighed a big of relief. Getting old is really getting old...

LH

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.