Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/4/71/2521/CITEM/Fieldsheer-Contour-Tank-Bag-Closeouts.aspx

Just got this in and mounted it. It's big when not expanded and huge when it is. Lots of convenient pockets and pouches, and seems to be good quality. It's strap/zip base and I figured, at worst, I'll use it as a tail bag but it fits well on the tank - I have it set up to unbuckle down by the seat so I can lift the bag for access to the gas cap. Overall I think it's a great deal for $40.

My wife also volunteered to help me sew some Neodymium magnets into the base if the straps don't work out. I might take her up on that - would be more convenient, I think.

Just thought I'd share the wealth - let me know if anyone has any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I have been thinking of getting a tank bag and that one is a bargain, but it looks much larger than what i want.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I bought one. Put in on last night. Back strap under seat, front strap around steering stem. 70mph it holds fine. Magnetic would be better but it works. Lots of bag for money. Now need good, value soft side bags unti i can afford hard bags.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts