Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi. Been reading a lot about the Versys and it seemed to be a good fit for commuting bike that I have been looking for to replace my VStrom that was sold. Last week I bought a 2010 Versys and am awaiting delivery for it; dealer said it should be a couple of weeks or so. I plan on mostly using the bike for commuting but will probably take it out on the weekends for the shorter rides.

Never test rode the Versys but I already know its the perfect bike for my needs. I also believe that this bike is probably a lot more fun than the VStrom; the VStrom is a rock solid bike but a little on the vanilla side. I was initially looking at a KLR but decided on the Versys as it seemed more in tune with my riding style.

Can't wait for the bike, from all that I've read, it should be a blast. Thanks in advance to everyone in the forums for all the additional information I have and will be getting from all of you. Ride safe everyone.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Right on and welcome...Post some pics, not many 10's on the forum here.....

·
Super Moderator
8,624 Posts
Just curiuos what you pay for a 2010, in NZ a 2010 is $14,995 and a ABS version is $16,589 nz dollers so that would be about $10,500 and $11,612 US dollers

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just joined this forum today, the day I put $$$ down on my 2010 V. I am supposed to get it this friday... I hope both of our expectations are met and exceeded!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts