Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the OEM Omron relay, and a pair of aux LED lights, (which is not OEM, but tested, 15W each, and really bright, worth for it) now I would like to install them. But unfortunately the KLE300 service manual is not available yet in the popular web manuals lib. (For the EX300, and Versys650 it is.) Anyway I really need at least the part of the lighting system page if it contains the aux, or the page of the aux system itself, or the whole wiring diagram page, so I can spare a bunch of measurings what comes from relay what goes to switch what is to fuse what comes from ignition what goes to aux lights positive etc. Or even the OEM aux (fog) lights cable harness's wiring would be perfect, so I can make a similar. If anybody has the manual and can help me in this thread, please drop me a PM, or @ mail. Many thanks. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Check Owners Manual

I bought the OEM Omron relay, and a pair of aux LED lights, (which is not OEM, but tested, 15W each, and really bright, worth for it) now I would like to install them. But unfortunately the KLE300 service manual is not available yet in the popular web manuals lib. (For the EX300, and Versys650 it is.) Anyway I really need at least the part of the lighting system page if it contains the aux, or the page of the aux system itself, or the whole wiring diagram page, so I can spare a bunch of measurings what comes from relay what goes to switch what is to fuse what comes from ignition what goes to aux lights positive etc. Or even the OEM aux (fog) lights cable harness's wiring would be perfect, so I can make a similar. If anybody has the manual and can help me in this thread, please drop me a PM, or @ mail. Many thanks. :cheers:
The PDF owners manual I have explains it on pages 78 & 79, check your manual.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Can't help with the wiring diagrams unfortunately, but would you mind sharing what lights you did get?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I bought the OEM Omron relay, and a pair of aux LED lights, (which is not OEM, but tested, 15W each, and really bright, worth for it) now I would like to install them. But unfortunately the KLE300 service manual is not available yet in the popular web manuals lib. (For the EX300, and Versys650 it is.) Anyway I really need at least the part of the lighting system page if it contains the aux, or the page of the aux system itself, or the whole wiring diagram page, so I can spare a bunch of measurings what comes from relay what goes to switch what is to fuse what comes from ignition what goes to aux lights positive etc. Or even the OEM aux (fog) lights cable harness's wiring would be perfect, so I can make a similar. If anybody has the manual and can help me in this thread, please drop me a PM, or @ mail. Many thanks. <a href="http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/images/smilies/cheers.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Cheers" >:)</a>
Did you get this figured out?

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is an interesting option. Are you using the Kawasaki OEM switch that installs on the right side of the dash, or something else?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts