Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has it happened to anyone before that the choke hasn´t come on? Both times today I have used the bike, it hasn´t started up as it normally does, even after a whole 12 hours between useage...does this mean anything?

·
Registered
582 Posts
I would guess 70 -80 degrees F. I've had this happen when it was summer, but not often--I push the starter and never touch the throttle at all and always let it go thru its normal procedure--idles high for 15-30 sec, drops to about 1600rpms and when its ready drops to 1300rpms--then I go.
Hope this helps--if the bike is running good I am sure there is no problem, these bikes have a great reputation!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Has it happened to anyone before that the choke hasn´t come on? Both times today I have used the bike, it hasn´t started up as it normally does, even after a whole 12 hours between useage...does this mean anything?
It means the bike will run without fast idle accoding to whats in the map in the computer. mine doesn't always come on , but it has never been a problem. Its temature related (ambiant ) and unless it stalls don't worry about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts