Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Fried Chicken Showdown

Can you think of anything as wonderful as nice Saturday evening of fried chicken?
I love regional food. Sadly the only source for fried chicken in my city is KFC. I'd like to see more smoke house type places too like they have everywhere in the southern US too. If you ever get tired of fried chicken though you can come here and try our chicken shawarmas though. We have a Halal (Islamic equivalent of kosher) place on nearly every major street corner due to very large population of mid eastern immigrants. These places all sell shawarmas and other mid eastern food. They're amazing if you love the taste of fresh garlic! Maybe we could arrange a trade.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Fried Chicken Showdown

Can you think of anything as wonderful as nice Saturday evening of fried chicken?
five letters..U S P Y S..not in that order and it won't make you fat...harder "for some" to get...not always readily available..especially if married to it...better when fresh..but NOT THAT FRESH...available after 60 but not worth the effort ewww 60 year old uspys...
you all eat what you want...I just like mine hot sweet and juicy...oh and lean..not fatty pies please...

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I love regional food. Sadly the only source for fried chicken in my city is KFC. I'd like to see more smoke house type places too like they have everywhere in the southern US too. If you ever get tired of fried chicken though you can come here and try our chicken shawarmas though. We have a Halal (Islamic equivalent of kosher) place on nearly every major street corner due to very large population of mid eastern immigrants. These places all sell shawarmas and other mid eastern food. They're amazing if you love the taste of fresh garlic! Maybe we could arrange a trade.

Wow, that looks spectacular. LOVE Eastern Med food. Spent 2 years in Turkey, loved the food, and miss it still. :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
19,023 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts