Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Yep I did last year. Search around I have a full detailed how to with pictures and which parts are needed and where to get them. I love it, works perfectly!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep I did last year. Search around I have a full detailed how to with pictures and which parts are needed and where to get them. I love it, works perfectly!!!
thats great to hear marc.
i bought one last nite.

i heard he bought the last 100 of them.

did you just use the info of his site for your install, or did you find it else where ?

thx,
dave

·
Registered
384 Posts
I basically followed the C14 instructions but made a few minor modifications to fit the Versys as well as had to set the dip switches a bit different since we have a twin and the C14 is an inline 4 (pulse count settings). Otherwise the install can be done over a weekend easy if you have all the parts and are ready to go.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I basically followed the C14 instructions but made a few minor modifications to fit the Versys as well as had to set the dip switches a bit different since we have a twin and the C14 is an inline 4 (pulse count settings). Otherwise the install can be done over a weekend easy if you have all the parts and are ready to go.
you doing anything this weekend ? :D

dave

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you live in Orange County, NY or near it come on over. You can drool over my shock set up too!
your just a few colder states in the wrong directions from Mich.
darn it! :)

had to tease me with that shock thing didn't you. :)

dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts