Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you see a white Infiniti G37 honking and waving at you tomorrow through tuesday don't be alarmed. It's just me heading to your area to visit the GF's family up there while she's here from puerto rico.:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
BaileyMan,pdsf and myself are riding tomorrow in Santa Rosa. pdsf and me are meeting in sf at 0830am for a coffee if your around.

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BaileyMan,pdsf and myself are riding tomorrow in Santa Rosa. pdsf and me are meeting in sf at 0830am for a coffee if your around.

Thanks, Leaving Los Angeles in the morning.Will be up that way in the afternoon

·
Premium Member
16,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Came home a day early.Had a great time except for the speeding ticket on the way up. He got me doing 87mph in a 70mph zone glad i just slowed down. But he did cut me some slack and wrote the ticket for 80 in a 70.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Came home a day early.Had a great time except for the speeding ticket on the way up. He got me doing 87mph in a 70mph zone glad i just slowed down. But he did cut me some slack and wrote the ticket for 80 in a 70.
Oh no! "The devil made me do it" is my first response. And, I was on my way to church to be forgiven for my sins so PLEASE don't ticket me and disappoint my minister even further, PLEASE. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts