Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
There is no such test for the inlet air pressure sensor... 5000 what? What are the symptoms, if any? Is there a stored trouble code? Does the FI trouble lamp remain on?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no such test for the inlet air pressure sensor... 5000 what? What are the symptoms, if any? Is there a stored trouble code? Does the FI trouble lamp remain on?
Yes there is, if you diagnose the bike with proper tool you will see (like in the attached picture of an ok bike) that both indicated sensors are showing almost the same information.

On mine the atmospheric value is 5000 no matter what measuring unit is used...there are no symptoms, no code, no error and no FI light...only shows up on diagnosis...

Attachments

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
It's strange, as 5000 is a very round number... If the atmospheric pressure sensor system fails (the signal is out of the usable range, wiring short or open), the ECU sets Pa at 760 mmHg (the standard atmospheric pressure).

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know...i guess i'll have to buy one from ebay if the shop where i took it dosen't figure out what is wrong with this one...as i said, no FI no errors..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts