Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I’ve got a beautiful yellow versys 650 2015 which I love and I am from Lincolnshire in the uk.

Having ABS probs at the mo, so posting a message in here to allow me to ask a question in the relevant section

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,109 Posts
Welcome From Canada

:welcome:to the forum. You can ask within this thread, this is your thread and I can change the subject title to reflect the question you ask. Lots of members viewing all the time, it is a rare day that a question goes unanswered for more than 3 hours.

If it was a X300 I could understand, the 2015 650 ABS is pretty bullet proof,

Here is a link where we were discussing diasbling the rear sensor on a as needed basis, that thread died, the main purpose was off road riding, I looked at getting the connector from Bosch , it became apparent I would need to buy 100, I gave up on it as I don't ride off road and the rear ABS has saved my bike at least 8 times, wet road, leaves on the road, a small amount of sand on the road, you name it, and I use engine braking and my front brake is primary braking.

http://www.kawasakiversys.com/forums/170-technical-discussion-v-650/73169-abs-off-switch.html?highlight=abs+problems

1 - 3 of 3 Posts