Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there. I'm really just coming back to bikes after being gone for a while, decided on a Versys at the recommendation of a friend and having been offered a great deal on a new-old-stock '13 at the local dealer. My last bikes were early 80's Kaw LTD's---and I adored them. I spend the warm weather exploring the nooks and crannies of West Virginia, fishing and kayaking and generally seeing what I can see. I also intend to use the bike to commute for work, so I went KLE over KLR.

Anyway, happy to meet ya'll, hoping I may find some riding buddies and/or learn from your experiences.

Here's a quick shot of my girl after a quick trip to our favorite yak spot, checking out the flood damage on a very much closed road.

·
Premium Member
16,113 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man. It's mostly a beautiful place....fracking is taking a heavy toll in a lot of places though unfortunately. You don't know fun until you've taken an acorn or a cicada to the face at 50+mph (that's why I wear full shield always now), or happen upon a patch of marbles from a cinder truck in a turn that's banked the wrong direction. ;-)

Can't WAIT to take her back into some of our most secret and remote spots, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts