Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of heading down from Edgewater/Daytona? This will be my first long ride and I plan to take a pole for a little bridge fishing.

Anyone interested? I don't have any firm plans as of yet nor any accomodations.... Just a crazy spur of the moment idea...

Shaun

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't realize that there were 2 Versys in Edgewater!
Me either, I know where mine is, so where is the other one?:topsecret:

Shaun

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hey Shaun, your a long ways from the Keys.

We go over to Daytona (from Tampa) all the time just for kicks. I'll ask my wife and see what's up for those dates. If we can make it, I'll let you know. I doubt we will be fishing, but "Famous Phillies" in Daytona has the best Philly you can find down here.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Nothing would be better after a morning low of 24f today. However, the 2,200 mile ride each way is a little long for a casual weekend ride :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Shaun, your a long ways from the Keys.

We go over to Daytona (from Tampa) all the time just for kicks. I'll ask my wife and see what's up for those dates. If we can make it, I'll let you know. I doubt we will be fishing, but "Famous Phillies" in Daytona has the best Philly you can find down here.
Thumper,

I spoke with a coworker today that said to trailer the bike to MIA then ride down the Keys. The long ride down would be too boring. So I get your point.

Hit me up if you plan to head this way. I've had the bike a week and I'd like to ride with someone. I'm still learning the street techniques, but I'm getting the hang of it.

I'd love to ride with you two and I can fish any day! Let me know if you want to head this way.

Shaun

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, we will be heading over next weekend to meet up for a ride. How does saturday sound? I know some great roads, and lunch spots too if your interested.
Sounds good! Send me a PM when you have time..

Shaun

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't realize that there were 2 Versys in Edgewater!
Chucky,

Since it seems you are local, want to join Thumper and I next weekend for a ride?

Shaun

1 - 9 of 9 Posts