Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting pretty deep into RC planes, trucks, and buggies, electric and nitro, for the last few years. Hobby grade of course. Not what you find at Walmart or ToysRUs. It's pretty addictive. Anyone else interested in this stuff?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Been flying Rc for 10 years, airplanes up to 50cc helis and electrics, I have downgraded to smaller .60 to keep costs low, what a blast.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Been flying on and off for about 20 years now. Did RC elec cars for a while, still have 2. Gas and elec. planes and an elec helicopter that i fly in the gym when i have bus duty in school! The kids love it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a few grand in rc's......planes, helicopters, cars, and mostly trucks. I ran Starluck R/C for over 5 years and was responsible for a lot of the growth in the brushless rc car market being the US distributor of Feigao brushless motors and advising companies like Novak, Tekin, and Castle Creations. It was a fun and rewarding job, but it's tough to survive running your own business and working a full time (and then some) day job. I still do a little on the side for friends though.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I was into carpet oval racing BIG for a while.....I love it, but had to quit, my wife was ready to toss me I think over it.......I'm a r/c oval "addict" :(

·
Registered
139 Posts
I've flown rc planes for over thirty years, off and on. Currently off, spending too much on bikes and high power rocketry! J.

·
Super Moderator
19,775 Posts
Just spent a few hours today at an RC jets flying display in Apache Junction, AZ. Pretty neat stuff, ESPECIALLY the F-15 with turbine engine, pics #2 and #7. The Harrier was REALLY neat, but (obviously) not VTOL. The F-5 (electric motors) looked very real in the air. :thumb:

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts