Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I used to when I was real little with my Grandfather/Mother. No idea what I was doing other than walking through the woods looking for ANY mushroom and yelling for them to come get them(they usually were not Morels)

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Always wanted to. I love mushrooms but always figured with my luck i'd poison myself.:eek:

·
Registered
403 Posts
We were just talking about this by the Hudson river while doing some striped bass fishing. I'm trying to go with some people and a field guide because I love mushrooms and the way he described how they grew up preparing them, they sound delicious.

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I use too! My friend is still cazy about it morels are awesome! We would get tons and feed tons of people.

One word of warning! My friend who still hunts them, got a bunch of people sick really bad! Only thing we could figure out was it is possible for another mushroom to spore inside! I know that is scary! :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,450 Posts
My wife is DEADLY allergic to mushrooms, so they're OUT for me now, but I used to pick morels, giant puff-balls, and Shaggy main parasols and inkcaps. Despite all the hype about morels, my FAVORITE were shaggy mains!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts