Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
i use to have verison fiber and man do i miss it seance i moved :( COMCAST SSSSSUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKCKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSS.......and not in the good way ;)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Sure, Sure, Just rub in that you Have the option for the Best thing out there. I mean $70 for Gigabit internet. I pay $52 for 60Mb. I'm not Thinking, I'm DREAMING of getting Google...

·
Registered
601 Posts
...because google can only track most of your moves right now...

·
Registered
774 Posts
One of the downsides of living in the country where the riding is great, is that the internet is spotty at best. No cable, no fiber, satellite angle is too low to be useful, etc. Did I mention great riding?
I'm far enough out that the internet just got here.:D

Not quite that bad but I did just get a cable line. I thought 25MB was flying so not sure I need Google. Of course since Commiecast is the only game in town I get the privilege of paying them about $70 month. Luckily my company pays for it or I would stick with DSL.

·
Registered
4,588 Posts
I'm far enough out that the internet just got here.:D

Not quite that bad but I did just get a cable line. I thought 25MB was flying so not sure I need Google. Of course since Commiecast is the only game in town I get the privilege of paying them about $70 month. Luckily my company pays for it or I would stick with DSL.
No option for DSL either. I hotspot my work phone to do the internet. I have to put it in a specific window to get a data signal. When I?am on work trips where 4g is active, I m amazed at the speed. I can even watch a YouTube video.:yeahsmile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts