Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
lol! some people are going to like that look you know ;)

personally, my versys is ugly. But it's value will be increased by about 10 large as soon as I get my DUCATI stickers and put them on...

;)

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The first time I saw mine in person I had 4th & 5th thoughts.
Now it come to match my personality.
Everyone knows my dogs
Everyone knew my OLDWING (the G fell off years ago)
When I got my V I got a pile of texts wanting to know if the wing finally died
Hopefully the new owner enjoys riding a bike built before he was born

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
first time i saw a versys i thought it was one of the coolest bikes i had seen

·
Registered
612 Posts
I think it is pretty unique looking and get a lot of compliments on it. Now my previous bike the dreaded V-Strom was uuuugly!
:eek:

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Hell no! I get complements all the time! Its more bare bone than alot of bikes. You want to know what is really ugly or fugly like the cool guys say, is the other bikes that are a 1000 plus lbs.
I frickin love the V and love the way I set up high. I can see all around. But ugly no friggin way!

My question to you is if the V is so ugly to you? Please post a bike photo, that in you eyes, is the most beautiful. Any price range. If I agree with you, I will purchase the bike for you, licence for a year, and pay insurance for one year! Ok lets see the photo! :thumb::goodluck:

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
Hell no! I get complements all the time! Its more bare bone than alot of bikes. You want to know what is really ugly or fugly like the cool guys say, is the other bikes that are a 1000 plus lbs.
I frickin love the V and love the way I set up high. I can see all around. But ugly no friggin way!

My question to you is if the V is so ugly to you? Please post a bike photo, that in you eyes, is the most beautiful. Any price range. If I agree with you, I will purchase the bike for you, licence for a year, and pay insurance for one year! Ok lets see the photo! :thumb::goodluck:

:yeahsmile::yeahsmile::teetertooter:

Sexy blonde woman in red thong on a motorcycle by weljo2001, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
LOL! Awesome I like mine just a little bit more! Ha! Ha! :thumb: :D

Wow thats not fair!!!

·
Registered
774 Posts
That poor girl can't even afford propper fitting clothes. I wonder if a handful on $1 would help.:D

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
first time i saw a versys i thought it was one of the coolest bikes i had seen
+ 1. I saw it first in Motorcycle Consumer News in a column about bikes in Europe. It looked great to me. I thought I'd buy one if they ever came to the US, so I wrote a letter to Kawasaki USA in California and said as much. (My fellow Americans can thank me next time you see me.)

FWIW, I've never had anyone tell me my V is ugly and lots of people have described it as beautiful. Eye of the beholder and all....

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Moto Guzzi makes a bike called the Stelvio, now that is one fugly bike (worse than the V-Strom). As for the Versys? Depends on how many drinks :D. Very practical though. Everything you need, nothin' you don't.

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts
I think that ass has been photoshopped... has that ass been photoshopped? what do you guys think?

I guess... if I absolutely had to, I'd do her, but that ass has been photoshopped :)

yes, i've had too much to drink... or just enough... you know how it is ;)

All i know is that if that seat goes up for sale.......I'm all in:D

·
Premium Member
16,197 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Like Bones I saw the V in MCN and thought 'must have'....really like the early model. The look of the V1000 not so much.

Weljo, I do love bike storys and that is one AWESOME bike tail! :thumb:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think you guys might be right about the clothes shrinking thing...

This young lady appears to have had the same problem!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts