Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Here's another one 7 JuRock

I have the 17" light gray one, purchased from former V owner and member Mackdaddy. I really like it, great build quality. Website claims '06 and up so I would assume it fits the 2010.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I can't see it working on the 2010 as the anchoring points and lines are completely different.... Measure twice, purchase once.

·
Registered
195 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm 5'11 would it be noisey see you are 5'8 and when you sit up it gets noisey
aslo how heigh is it do you look over it comfortably

·
Registered
295 Posts
have a givi fitted for almost 2 months now posted comments somewhere else on the forum too, preety happy, strong build quality no issues, though my preference would go for a 27/28cm higher but no joy not available easy way in europe

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
i'm 5'11 would it be noisey see you are 5'8 and when you sit up it gets noisey
aslo how heigh is it do you look over it comfortably
Not just `sit up’... I have to kinda sit at attention and stretch up at an abnormal posture to reach the noise.

With me at a bit over 5’8” and you at 5’11’ your head is probably less than 2” higher that mine – and so I would think that with the shield mounted at one of the higher positions (I have it at the lowest position) it would be fine for you unless perhaps if you ride with an extremely erect posture.

At my normal riding position (slight slouch) the top of the screen it around 2-1/2” or 3” below my level line of sight (appx. 3” above the top edge of the mirrors) which IMO is perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts