Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. After saving for some time I'm almost ready to purchase my V and was just wondering if any Oz 2010 owners could let me know how much they paid for their bike? I'm just not sure if I should start hitting the dealers now and try to screw them down on price or save for a little longer. Either way, I'm getting very excited about my new bike, especially after reading the article in the latest Bike mag!!!!

T.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster. After saving for some time I'm almost ready to purchase my V and was just wondering if any Oz 2010 owners could let me know how much they paid for their bike? I'm just not sure if I should start hitting the dealers now and try to screw them down on price or save for a little longer. Either way, I'm getting very excited about my new bike, especially after reading the article in the latest Bike mag!!!!

T.

Hi T,

I purchased and picked up my new 2010 Versys last week. I went to a Sydney Kawasaki dealer and got a very good price. You'll have to screw them down to the price YOU want to pay.

All that was said in the article was correct, so far it is an awesome bike.

Good luck, hope to see you buying one soon.

·
Registered
179 Posts
FWIW, I haggled my butt off and paid US$7187 OTD in Texas for my '10 on April 21st. The dealer has not had any more '10's in stock since but still has a blue '09 collecting dust. It was there when I bought my '10.

If you can find a dealer with a '10 in stock, expect to pay MSRP because they are in short supply. At least they are here in the U.S.

:goodluck: in finding your new V!

BTW Howdy from Hutto, TX!

:welcome:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi T,

I purchased and picked up my new 2010 Versys last week. I went to a Sydney Kawasaki dealer and got a very good price. You'll have to screw them down to the price YOU want to pay.

All that was said in the article was correct, so far it is an awesome bike.

Good luck, hope to see you buying one soon.

Thanks Bronco. Would you mind letting me know how much you ended up paying?

If you can find a dealer with a '10 in stock, expect to pay MSRP because they are in short supply. At least they are here in the U.S.

Yeah, they are pretty thin on the ground here as well however they don't seem to be a very popular bike so hopefully that will work to my advantage.

T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts