Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to Versys and this forum. Been riding for a hundred years. First with wooden spoked bikes...... Own a 2001 Concours with 166,000+ miles (all mine) and a 2004 Zuk SV650s for fun. Bought the 2014 V at a estate sale really cheap, otherwise I would have passed on it. I'm a highway guy that has avoided (at all costs) dirt and gravel with the Connie (death on dirt!). Look forward to not having to muscle the 650 around like the connie, but I am sure I will miss the weight on longer rides. I do IBA stuff too, thus the miles on the Connie. Hope the V turns out to be a good ride for me. Thanks for the suggestions, mods etc. Looking forward to learning and listening.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info. I'll be lurking for awhile until I have a real question. I do use the search function, so I try not to ask questions that have been long hashed over, and over, and over............ But that doesn't mean I am immune to the occasional stupid question or remark. Oh and Happy Thanksgiving all!

·
Premium Member
16,147 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
3,373 Posts
Welcome from a one-time Oregonian. Went to undergrad school at Pacific University in Forest Grove - a very long time ago. And Happy Thanksgiving.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts