Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think twisted Throttle offers fantastic products and a few months ago I ordered their Denali D2 LED driving lights. These lights are absolutely brilliant. I had never been to the store before so the other day my friends and I decided to take the ride down to Exeter, RI and check it out. Just as I was about to leave I noticed one Denali light was definitely shining a very warm yellow instead of the brilliant white light is supposed to. I got down to the store and just mentioned the light to the guy working the Counter, I think his name is Will. He said lets go take a look, walked outside and saw my light, said "that's not right at all" went back inside, came back out with a brand new light pod and some tools and started working on my bike right there in the parking lot. Just thought I'd share my excellent experience.

·
Registered
266 Posts
It's always nice to hear stories of great customer service. I had a problem with my SW Motech crash bars, and they made it right. :D

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I met the owner of Twisted Throttle, Erik Stephens, outside a bakery in Rhode Island last weekend...right after meeting Neil Johnston, the editor of OneWheelDrive.com, who was in from British Columbia to do some media consulting. (Quite a bakery!) Both really nice guys. Later that morning I passed Twisted Throttle's new factory store so I went in for a look around. Nice set up. Erik was there and said hello again.

+1 on my experience with Twisted Throttle.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I've loved every transaction with Twisted Throttle, Motorcycle Superstore, and Revzilla. They all have done a great job by me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks guys (and Gals?)! Always great to run into a Twisted Throttle Love-Fest Ironically, the bakery Bones was at is owned by the father of Will the Showroom manager. Will took care of Iamlegend21087. We have also nicknamed Will "Sauce". I don't know why but it seems to fit his big frame and just as big personality.

Kev

·
Registered
665 Posts
How about one out west so shipping isn't so horrible? Love to visit but Y'all are a longgggg way from here. :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
I also have had nothing but good relations with TT. I spend way to much time on the TT website. If I have a question they always help me out on the phone or call back in a timely fashion.

Hey TT Guy? When is GIVI going to have a top case rack for the new Honda CRF250L? I am waiting.:)

·
Registered
3,427 Posts
Great customer service! I posted a partially negative review on their website of my Barkbuster hand guards because four screws that came with the kit had rusted shortly after purchase - all other included parts and fasteners were fine. I got a call from Twisted Throttle customer service the next day. They said the wrong screws may have been supplied with the kit and promised to send me replacement screws free of charge.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts