Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought me a Black Versys, and it should arrive in a couple of days. :)
Anyone who knows where to find a tankbag that fits this small japanese wonder..?
(Europatour is definatly up for the next season.)

"Versatility" must equall the swedish "Lagom"...not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
T(h)anks, that bag should do the job just fine.

I´m also looking for lower and wider footpegs, so I can drive standing up in a more relaxed way. Risers to handlebars are also on my list over "what to do", but that can proberbly be solved with a different handle(cross)-bar.

And: New tires with better grip on gravel roads has been spotted at Pirellis - but are they any good?

Are there anyone in this forum that have already completed mentioned alternings??

Rgrds,

·
Registered
21 Posts
Välkommen (welcome)

Hi, I am from Sweden too... where do you live? I live in Stockholm. During my last visit at Powerbike (Arlanda stad) they showed me a tankbag (with magnets) that suited the bike very vell I think. Sorry but I dont remember the make or price. Give'em a call and I guess they will help ya out :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello you all.
Nice with a couple of swedes.
I m from Gävle.
Ive put on handguards from team 10,they fitted pretty good and looks nice.
Im looking for a tankbag to,have not tried one on yet,any ideas.
Been to "touringbutiken" in Dalarna,but i was driving a :mad:car,so couldnt
try them on,they had some nice bags there.
Is there stores at Arlandastad store?.Didnt they closed that years ago ?
And i cant decide were to put the wind shield low ,middle or high adj.:confused:Ive changed at least 12 times:).
Still wants,engine guard,new tires(for better of road ),and lower seat.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bought my V at Powerbike Arlandastad this spring so... guess they hang around ;) Took a trip to my favourite store yesterday, Biltema, they had a tankbag too... not expensive either. Did not bring the bike though, had to take the Volvo so I could fit all the thingis in :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts