Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone!

I've been trolling these forums ever since I bought my new Blue Versys in April last year (-09) (I put almost 4000 km behind me during last summer). but now I see all these Swedes introducing themselves. I thought it was time I actually got an account and said hi to everyone!

I'm hoping to fit a front mud guard and rear hugger this spring, if I can find some. It's not easy finding retailers for aftermarket mods around here though. Any hints and tips from other Swedes would be great!

The half meter of snow has now shrunk to about 20-30cm of the stuff in Linköping, so as usual, my beloved will have to stay in the garage for 2-3 more months. At least we're not still below -25 degrees!

Anyway. Hi all!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome

In Vancouver we have the Winter Olympics in 30 days and have had very warm wet weather.

In the first 12 days we have had 244mm / nearly 10" of rain, so my bike has stayed in the garage. :(

Lets hope we get some more snow on the mountains again soon or there will be trouble, especially for the events close to Vancouver.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, there
The more Swedes the merrier
Welcome!!!
Wonder how many we are?
Great forum with lots of input and fun stuff
Aftermarket stuff like hugger and extender fender from s-racing in Sweden otherwise
there is a nice german company polo-motorrad.de with lots of hot stuff

·
Registered
46 Posts
then i realy hope soon to come to sweden this year as i plan .. and to meet all versys friends there :D

for motorbikes is also LOUIS.DE good store... lots of stuf..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts