Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum. Been lurking for a few days and decided to join. I am in the process of finding my new (used) V. I used to ride Motocross in my teens but, have not been back on a bike since. I'm excited to get back on two wheels. The wife finally relented and said it was okay. I will be mostly commuting but, will also hit a lot of dirt especially during the Quail season down hear...now I just need to figure out how I can take my dog on the V with me ;)

Thanks to all for the info provided so far. I am sure I will have more questions as the time passes...as in has anyone seen a good used 08-09 for sale under $5000? :clap::feedback:

DD

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Welcome aboard Desert Dog. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks on this forum and I suspect, collectively,they've (we've) done just about everything possible to the Versys and have very helpful info to share with you. You only have to ask. :thumb:

BTW, choose an '08 red one if you can. They're the best and they taste good too! :D

·
Premium Member
16,218 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for the kind welcome. I think I may have found my Versys. I will post it up when I know for sure. Wish me luck:goodluck:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep...I have expanded my search to the Western states...I think I have one tied up a couple of states away...just have to nail down the shipping costs! Looking good though

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome Desert Dog. I almost thought my husband was writing instead of you. You both sound like you enjoy the same activities. Our quail dog (Blk Lab) is too old to get out anymore. I have a red '08 V and love it. If you're in the Phx area, look us up. My husband rides a K75 BMW. You won't see many other V's around that's kinda nice. Good Luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Clay! I have my new bike all sewn up. Being picked up by the shipper on Monday...should have it in hand by the end of next week!! Can't wait! Once I get it and get on it for a bit I will look you up. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts