Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello Folks,
I've been lurking for a while since I was trying to find a Versys and joined last month when I saw Jeff1216 had his bike for sale. I bought it and it's been a hoot.
I bleed green and have five other Kawi's in the garage but I have a feeling this one will be ridden more than the others.
I live at the foot of Deals Gap and this bike seems to be perfect for the twisties!
I've always like black & silver so I changed some things around and so far this is where I'm at. I still gotta get some silver Kawasaki decals for the uppers.
Good to be here.
Dan

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rick,

I bought all new Metallic Diablo Black bodywork thru a friend in Europe. The decals are 3/4" longer than OEM and I bought them from Advantage Design on EBay.

I've got all the red bodywork that I may be selling.....hadn't decided yet.

I had the seat re-done with some foam cut out in the back and a denser foam installed in hopes to quit sliding forward during hard braking.

Got to ride today and it was warm, in the low 60's. Not too bad on December 24th!

Dan

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
I guess it's nice to have connections! I really like that Metallic Diablo Black! If they bring that color option here for 2010, I may just trade the red one in...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts