Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:

I am considering purchasing a Versys 650 LT. I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while and am now ready to try and get some answers to my newbie questions from members of this forum.

Barry

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Second Post a little more infor

A little more info. I live in North Central Arkansas. In the Foothills of the Ozarks. I am a mature rider, ok really I meet all qualifications to be an old geezer. I've been riding motorcycles for over a half century. My current bikes are a beloved '08 Kawa KLR650, bought new in spring of 'o8, many accessories, never an oil burner and still one of my favorite bikes of all time (I've owned over a dozen through the years). Second bike is a 2012 DL1000 Vstrom Adventure model.

I've never ridden a Versys of any description, but since I've already drunk the Green Kawasaki Kool-Aid, what with over 30,000 miles on the late great, much lamented,, Voyager XII and now right at 30,000 on the green KLR, I'm ready to explore the virtues of the Versys 650LT. Hope to find some knowledgeable Versys owners on this forum who have the patience to answer some questions from an old and not so bold rider.

thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
16,195 Posts
:welcome:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ask away - there is a lot of experience and wisdom on this site, mixed in with a few smart a-- comments and a lot of good humour.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts