Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Josh.

I will be picking up a 2008 Versys next Thursday. My fourth bike overall, second for this point in time. My other bike is a 2013 Ducati Monster 659, which is currently (you guessed it) broken.

The Versys I'm picking up is that hideous Kawasaki green (which will have to change) and is already kitted out for touring. Last owner even wired up brake and indicator lights on the back of the panniers.

So looking foward to collecting that and getting out there on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, it could be worse. It seems to be a dark metallic mix, which isn't as bad as the matte green you see on some track bikes. But I'd prefer it in orange.

But hey, when my biggest complaint is the colour, I could be doing worse.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio, Texas, USA. And my Ducati isn't broken! Why? Because I don't own one.

·
Super Moderator
19,633 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,223 Posts
:welcome:

·
Premium Member
16,223 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My other bike is a Yamaha. It's never broken.
I had a Yamaha and it was only ever broken =P

Welcome - that green SHOULD grow on you.
I will no doubt develop a love-hate relationship with it. I'll love hating it, because a colour change is low on my list of things I want to do with it.

Welcome! Enjoy something different with the V.
I'm looking forward to it. I've been riding my cousin's CB500X recently and it feels a lot like that, only a bit bigger.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome from DC, my Ducati isn't broken but is in desperate need of maintenance...

The Versys is such a pleasure to own and ride, congrats.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts