Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm planning on picking up a leftover 2015 Versys 1000 this Saturday.
I've recently relocated from Seattle to the Triad area.
After riding for something like 35 years, I'm moving away from quirky Euro bikes and looking for comfort, reliability and comfort for exploring this corner of the country.

·
Registered
756 Posts
I'm planning on picking up a leftover 2015 Versys 100 this Saturday.
I've recently relocated from Seattle to the Triad area.
After riding for something like 35 years, I'm moving away from quirky Euro bikes and looking for comfort, reliability and comfort for exploring this corner of the country.
Welcome Aboard, I'm in the Triad as well (Greensboro). I'd be happy to show you around some fantastic back roads and some hidden gems in this area!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. After renting a place up the street from Costco off Wendover, we bought a house in Jamestown a few months back. I see there are several forum members in the area. Here's hoping it will be a good fall for riding. Now that we're done with the 90+ weather for a bit, I do plan to be piling more miles on the two-wheelers.

·
Premium Member
16,251 Posts
:welcome: from a former 2009 Versys 650 owner and a current 2016 Versys 1000 owner :grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome! You got a lot of exploring to do, practically in the middle of riding nirvana

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the new bike is home!!

Yes, there are certainly lots of good roads around here. I've been here about a year and a half now so have done some exploring and been shown a few places by friends but there's a lot more to see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts