Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to In & Out Burger just before they opened to beat the super long lines. Seems a homeless lady had set up camp on their property........

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sad about the all the homeless people on the streets these days, many have mental problems.

Joe, did you eat both of those Double Double burgers by yourself?

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad about the all the homeless people on the streets these days, many have mental problems.

Joe, did you eat both of those Double Double burgers by yourself?

We had a home just a few minutes walk from the ocean in Belmont Shores and man the homeless problem was insane around there. Come on you know how thin the meat patties are at In & Out...Plus thats the only thing I'll eat all day...:smile2:

·
Registered
4,586 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm trying to figure out which location that is.

Is it next to either the 60 or the 91?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

It's on Pioneer just a mile or 2 from the 91.......In-N-Out Burger, 14330 Pioneer Blvd, Norwalk, CA 90650

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, I can eat a 10" 4 topping custom Italian pizza with house salad at a sit down restaurant for what you paid for a couple burgers. Glad I live in the southeast. :) I take 1/2 the pizza home for a later meal.

I tried an in and out burger in Ventura. Don't know what the fuss is about them.

I'm not an In & Out guy but everyonce in awhile I'll grab a few...

·
Registered
983 Posts
OK. Not the one I used to pass, then. I think it was along the 91 somewhere. I guess the older ones were laid out quite differently than the new ones.

If my current employment doesn't work out, I'm-and-Out has a distribution center right around the corner from my current work. I'll probably hit them up at some point.

·
Registered
243 Posts
That security guy better not get into a real situation until he learns some stuff. Didja see when he followed the woman as she left the building across the street? He made the corner close to the building. Now way to see if he was walking into a homeless totebag sandwich.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Norwalk PD cars don't look like regular police cars. A lot of departments are going for a less "intimidating" look to their cars and uniforms. There's a whole history to it.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought I had subscribed to your channel already? That's so weird.

Did you click the bell ????

·
Registered
434 Posts
So much for "in and out" - more like "in...wait......wait......wait....... wait.........and out. But at least you had entertainment provided.

You were wise to keep your visor down.

·
Premium Member
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So much for "in and out" - more like "in...wait......wait......wait....... wait.........and out. But at least you had entertainment provided.

You were wise to keep your visor down.

Not a bad wait. They don't cook them to you order them....Thin beef patties but you really get the taste of the beef....I got there just before they opened. Normally the line of cars go to the end of the block...

·
Registered
983 Posts
When I was first introduced to In-N-Out, I lived in Oregon and was here visiting. It was nearly an addiction then.

Now, meh... It's OK once in a while.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts