Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Silly question. My V had it's internal tacho gizmos repalced under warranty due to a faulty reset button. New internals work a charm but how the heck do you set the clock time?:thanx:

Kind Regards H

·
Registered
7,983 Posts
Push the RESET button in CLOCK mode for more than two seconds to activate the clock set mode.
○Both the hour and minute display start flashing.
•In the HOUR/MINUTE setting mode, press the RESET button again to effect the HOUR setting mode.
○The hour display flashes on the display. •Press the MODE button to set the hour.
•In the HOUR setting mode, press the RESET button to effect the MINUTE setting mode.
○The minute display flashes on the display. •Press the MODE button to set the minute.
•In the MINUTE setting mode, press the RESET button to return to the HOUR/MINUTE setting mode. •Press the MODE button to complete the time setting process.
○The clock starts counting the seconds as soon as the MODE button is pressed.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys I appreciate the info... I feel even more like a :censored: after doing it and seeing how simple it is hehe cheers H

·
Registered
481 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wouldn't noon work just as well? I don't think it's a 24 hr clock and there are no dates either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts