Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had one last thing on my "want list"...seriously!!!

I finally purchased one of these BikerPro Bullet HD motorcycle dash cameras! I owned one of these when I had my CTX700 but let it go when I sold the bike. I knew I should have kept it as I loved this thing! Worked flawlessly and feel a lot better knowing if something happened I'd have video backup.
In addition, this is super-easy to connect...just attach the cables to the battery (it has an automatic On/shut-off when the bike is turned On/OFF) and then run the cable to wherever you want to mount the camera. It's a sticky-mount and the camera holder can rotate to whatever angle you want.
The camera module also has an extra USB port for either an additional camera or to charge your phone. A simple micro-SD card goes in the module and you can mount the module anywhere you want as it's waterproof, like the camera lens and cables.

I owned one of these for 3 years and never had an issue. I've even posted some videos from this camera on YouTube. It's not like an action camera as it's fixed to the bike and not the helmet but it's piece of mind, more than anything!!!

And I SWEAR this should be my last modification purchase...for a while at least! >:)

https://www.rearviewsafety.com/moto...7g_YifirTrZ-QmNFtX-L7w0EOU4SRayKcCQaiAaZnkDYE

·
Registered
442 Posts
And I SWEAR this should be my last modification purchase...for a while at least!
and how many times has your wife heard that? Next time you make that statement it will be followed with And this time I really mean it. Honest. lol

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And I SWEAR this should be my last modification purchase...for a while at least!
and how many times has your wife heard that? Next time you make that statement it will be followed with And this time I really mean it. Honest. lol

Wife?!?!?! HAHAHAHA!!!! Why do you think I'm divorced??? >:) >:) >:)

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to see video from that, and see how you mount it. Looks pretty cool.

This is a clip of an old guy that, I just KNEW would do this!!!

The camera is only 720 but I like it because it is solid, durable and lasted me 3 years with no issues before it went away with my CTX. I've read plenty of reviews on the Amazon and Ebay cameras and there appears to be more negatives than positives. I know this camera and how it works, I'm not worried about actually seeing the video as it's recording. So as long as the blue light is pulsing I know it's working!

I had the camera lens mounted on the front of my CTX fairing while the module was mounted under my left thigh on the cowel. On my Versys I will put the lens somewhere closer to the center of the fairing and the module will probably go either on the dash or under the seat.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts