Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed over towards Brenham, TX after class today to check out the wildflowers in bloom! These were taken near Chappell Hill off of HWY 290...gorgeous countryside with miles of backroads! Some areas were just seas of blue and orange flowers...and, of course, they were filled with kids posing for pictures for mom! :)

There are quite a few ranches in this area...this was just an interesting "adornment" on the entrance to one of them:

And this is just one of the curves along HWY 390 (I believe)...you can see a patch of bluebonnets to the right of the road:

The V performed flawlessly (as always)!

Ride safe,

Jen

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You trying to out do me, aren't you!! Great pics! I especially like the last one...

Ha! I'll see your Hill Country and raise you Bluebonnets! Not much left in my hand, however (or is there)? :D I haven't had the heart to head down to Surfside and Galveston (one of my favorite rides) since Ike, just yet...so maybe it's time...:D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Second the last pic!

That one just begs you to wind 'er out and to risk the mulies that are bound to be hiding just off-road. That's some seriously beautiful country.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts