Kawasaki Versys Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new owner from Western Massachusetts. I have a couple of other bikes- a BMW R1200GS and a Moto Guzzi Griso.
It was a small series of lucky coincidences that got me my Versys and lead me to this forum.
I wasn't really looking to add another bike at this time but a this guy I know emailed me to let me know that a buddy of a friend of his was selling his girlfriend's Versys (for crazy cheap money and cuz it was too tall). I've always liked Versyses but I passed it on to another friend who was talking about changing bikes.
This bike was such a stinkin' deal that I couldn't get it out of my head (09 with 2000 miles for $3300.) So- after my buddy passed (idiot), I jumped on it.

I love the bike. The PO had dropped it on both sides, so the tank panels are scratched but that's something that I can either live with, or try to fix this winter. No big.
I haven't done too much to it except ride it. I went to a 44 tooth sprocket, which I like and a Givi windshield, which I'm not crazy about.

I guess that's it for now.
Jim

·
Registered
612 Posts
Welcome from the other side of the continent. I wish I had space for more than 1 bike.
I think the Versys is perfect for me for one bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hah- I have to give my wife credit for allowing me to be a little overindulged...

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Greetings fellow western mass owner, what color is your 09, I have the green 09. Where abouts in western mass?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think it's called Candy Plasma Blue.
I'm in Chesterfield- just a little NW of Northampton.

·
Registered
59 Posts
:welcome:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts